Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kinder Year

My pictures when I was a little kid, the first photo was taken during my graduation in Kinder, playing a role of Bulaklak (flower), -- Si Paru-paro, Bubuyog at Bulaklak. Not to mention I got the outstanding ribbon that year (lol).

This is also during my kinder year, special number during a school program. My former classmate Joan and I represent the kinder division as other grades has also their representatives.




This photo was taken during my Day Care year, it is our graduation. This is a special dance in the tune of Get Down by Back Street Boys. The funny thing happened here was when my garland split, it is made of candies. I stop dancing and says "Nay (mother) it split up" then when my mother says its okay I continue dancing on the amazement of my audience, because they thought I am going to cry.






No comments:

Post a Comment