Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mutya ng Mainit (The Pageant)- Part 1

These photos were taken on the year 2007, the night after Little Miss Foundation, I joined the pageant as Candidate No. 6.

Dancing with our opening number "Buttons" by Pussycat Dolls.
I'm the one who teach the steps to my fellow candidates.


Talent Portion dancing in the tune of "Crazy Frog"


Still part of talent portion singing "Luha" by Aegis.

My talent that night was a drama anthology, with dancing and singing. The story goes where I woke up one morning happy of my upcoming wedding where I dance "Crazy Frog" due to my happiness then suddenly a knocked on the door where my fiancee showed up telling me that the wedding will not going to be happened that's where I cried and sing "Luha".


Thanks to my sister's creative mind I got the BEST IN TALENT award.



No comments:

Post a Comment